Kermit the Blog

Welcome to my pad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Conservatism: Not just a good idea, it's the (Natural) Law.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Terri Has the Victory, We Have the Fight


A sweet child of God has passed into eternity, sent there by those who showed her only cruelty in her last days. She is now in the comforting arms of One who knows exactly what she's been through. For her there is no more pain, no more tears, no more injustice. May God give strength and hope to the Schindler family now. May their sacrifice and Terri's not be in vain. I for one will never forget how this struggle jarred me out of my disbelief that this kind of injustice could ever happen in America. I am hereafter resolved that no doctor, no judge, no one but the Creator has authority to dictate "quality of life." Laws need to change, hearts need to change, and the culture of death must be defeated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home