Kermit the Blog

Welcome to my pad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Conservatism: Not just a good idea, it's the (Natural) Law.

Friday, May 16, 2008

For Narnia and for Aslan!




Narniaphiles, grab your tickets! The second book (not the fourth, as chronological revisionists claim) in the Narnia series hits the big screen today. The first Prince Caspian reviews I read claim the movie has too many battles and not enough Reepicheep. Some reviewers obviously never read the books, but those who did say this movie deviates from the book more than the first movie did. I know changes are often needed when adapting a story for film, so I'll forgive a certain amount of flexibility as long as the characters themselves are faithfully represented. We just finished watching the extended edition of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe last night. I've been listening to the Caspian soundtrack this week and we've pulled out our copious library of Chronicles memorabilia for a Narnia-nerd party tonight after the movie. I'm good to go.

I'll post my own review next week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home