Kermit the Blog

Welcome to my pad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Conservatism: Not just a good idea, it's the (Natural) Law.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Do this in memory of Me


There are many issues I want to blog about, but nothing is more important than what my family and Christians around the world observe today: Holy Thursday, or Maundy Thursday.


Then he took a piece of bread, gave thanks to God, broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in memory of me." In the same way, he gave them the cup after the supper, saying, "This cup is God's new covenant sealed with my blood, which is poured out for you." - Luke 22:19-20

If just for this moment, I want to think of nothing else.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home