Kermit the Blog

Welcome to my pad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Conservatism: Not just a good idea, it's the (Natural) Law.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mixed Blessing

The company I work for recently moved to a new building. It's ten minutes closer, and my former five-minute walk from the parking lot to my desk is now about five seconds. The downside is that I no longer have time to eat breakfast and shave in the car.

In addition, my audio book listening time has been cut in half. I finally updated my book listening list, but I'll be even slower to add to it now.

But I'm not complaining. Our old location had antique phones and no windows, so I'm enjoying the daylight, modern technology, and that new-office smell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad Carlson said...

"Our old location had antique phones..."

So you're saying you've upgraded from the "turn the crank" models to a rotary phone? :-)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home