Kermit the Blog

Welcome to my pad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Conservatism: Not just a good idea, it's the (Natural) Law.

Friday, June 22, 2007

A Dave Barry Moment

Dave Barry has often written about how clueless men are on the domestic front, such as when he dressed his son for the day in an outfit that was half pajamas.

This morning I complimented my son on getting himself dressed. A minute later, my wife came in and with one glance told him, "Good morning, Jack. Your shirt's on backwards." As he turned around, I saw the "Polo Sport" logo on his back. She, of course, didn't need to see that. Her genetically-enhanced vision, powered by a second X chromosome, enables her to see around objects and people. This explains other things, like how women know there's dust behind the furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home