Kermit the Blog

Welcome to my pad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Conservatism: Not just a good idea, it's the (Natural) Law.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Separated at Birth: Andrew Adamson and Matthew Ward



Taking the lead from my friend Brad, I noticed this similarity last Friday at our Prince Caspian premiere party:

Andrew Adamson: Director of film adaptations of two books in the Chronicles of Narnia series, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and Prince Caspian.

Matthew Ward: Member of the Christian band The 2nd Chapter of Acts (1973-1988) who coincidentally recorded a musical adaptation of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe titled The Roar of Love in 1978.

I coincidentally own copies of Adamson's and Ward's adaptations.

I might have noted the similarity between Adamson and fellow Kiwi director Peter Jackson of the Lord of the Rings film triolgy, but it doesn't go much beyond their illustrating the apparent shortage of competent barbers in New Zealand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home